The purpose of this blog is to discuss anything titanium, to let anyone knowledgeable contribute, and to help seekers find their way. I also am happy to entertain Niobium and tantalum talk.
- If it is made of titanium, let’s talk about it.
- If you work with titanium, tell your stories.
- If you need to find sources that aren’t already listed on my Suppliers page, let me know.
- Interesting tidbits about what it is and where it comes from, tell me.
- Good titanium-related sites to see? Tell me.
What won’t stay:
- Abusive language and egregious profanity. I’m likely to allow “wtf?” in a proper context, but not spelled out.
- Blog-spam and links to unrelated sites. A site won’t qualify just because it has the word “Titanium” in it. Nor will sales sites that only have a few common production items made of titanium. I want people to know that I won’t send them someplace improper, and that any link will likely be of interest and on topic.
- Comments with advice that is patently false or dangerous.
If someone posts a comment that is merely wrong, I may insert an editorial comment in the comment, and let it stay. But I want to keep anyone from getting hurt.
If I am wrong, show me.
[…] detailed rules, visit the Purpose and Rules page. It’s always over on the […]